[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dance

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 07:47:17 PDT 2004

These are the only entries I could find on fatima -- alas, I can't afford
the Oxford . . .  But clearly you fit the last part of the first definition,
Rhi.
--ihon

      Fat·i·ma also Fat·i·mah 616?-633.

        Daughter of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. She married Ali, among the
first to embrace Islam, and is regarded by Muslims as one of the Four
Perfect Women.

[Download or Buy Now]
      Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Fourth Edition
      Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
      Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

      Fá·ti·ma
        A village of west-central Portugal north-northeast of Lisbon. It
became a pilgrimage site after the reported appearance of the Virgin Mary to
three children in 1917.