[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Thrones

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 14:58:52 PDT 2004

My, my, those thrones!!!

If memory serves, Norseman the Huge purchased those things form Ledger
Furiture in Copperas Cove, for I want to say $50.  Then a bunch of of us
redid them in the back of the Bunker Hobby Shop.  I'm pretty sure, those of
us who did the work signed it.  But it's been so long, I don't remember
where.  I want to say under one of the seats.

Soon after they were presented, I PCSed to Germany.  Soon after that
Gwendebourne disbanned.

>From time to time, I had wondered what had happened to them.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.