[Ansteorra] SCA signs at AAA

Alice M. Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Mon Jul 19 16:56:14 PDT 2004

Cahira wrote:

> I talked to my parents yesterday (who live in Canton),
> and they said that all the SCA signs from AAA are
> still up around town.  I believe that they are going
> to collect them and take them to their house for
> temporary safe-keeping.
>
> If the signs belong to you or your group, let me know,
> and we can work out getting them back to y'all...or
> you can go to Canton and pick them up before my
> parents do. :-)

Greetings From Alina:

What signs? I never saw signs anywhere near or around Canton. The only
sign I did see was the one sign located in front of the gate that was
off the highway. There was also confusion about where to come in on the
site, because individuals saw no signs. When told of the problems with
the signs (or no signs), they where told "Everyone knows where this
place is because of all the big SCA events held at the site, so there's
no need for signs." The people with the problem were either people who
never been to the site or they were newbies. Did anyone else have this
problem?

Wondering,
Alina