[Ansteorra] Seeking To Aid The Kingdom Of Ansteorra

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 19:22:22 PDT 2004

Greetings Faelan,

Have you done or know someone who has available, a digital map for
Pennsic?

I thought I might have seen a notice about this on the Rialto
(rec.org.sca newsgroup) but I don't seem to have saved it. I was going
to contact the Pennsic organizers and see if they could help but your
message came along first.

I can buy a software package that will allow me to import various map
formats into my Garmin iQue 3600, (a PDA with a built-in GPS) but it
would be nice to know if maps for Pennsic are available first before
spending the money (approx. $90).

Thanks,
   Stefan

On Jul 19, 2004, at 7:18 PM, VRValkryie at aol.com wrote:

> My name is Faelan ua Eogain and I am a map maker in the Kingdom of the
> West. I
> have been making new digital maps of the Knowne World as well as for
> the
> Kingdom, and Branch Groups up here and am looking to possibly do the
> same
> for Ansteorra.
<snip>
> Faelan ua Eogain