[Ansteorra] Seeking To Aid The Kingdom Of Ansteorra

VRValkryie at aol.com VRValkryie at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 09:53:37 PDT 2004

Well to give an idea of the work I have done so far, and I will say my maps are not made to look period... (yet). Please click on the link below to see what has been done so far.

http://www.skaldic.com/Pages/faelanhome.htm

I am in the process of changing hosts from my local Shires website to a lord Torvaldr Torgesons Leatherworks website, so I think a map or two are still linking to the old server, they will all be transfering over this Wendsday.

In Service,
Faelan ua Eogian