[Ansteorra] Questions 7/18

maaggie3 at comcast.net maaggie3 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 08:15:16 PDT 2004

But my lady, you miss an important point.  Mistress Lorraine posted the questions on a public list not only to garner answers for her to compile, but to generate discussion about the important issues she raises.  By posting your reply on the list, you would simply be a part of that larger discussion.  By emailing her privately, you deprive the list of your point of view, and many different points of view are what make most discussions lively and interesting.  I'm thinking about my answers to her questions and will post them publicly when I'm satisfied with the answers I record.
Countess Margaret

> As Kingdom Hospitaler this is a topic near and dear to my heart but I sent
> my reply with answers privatly so as to not bore the list readers and take
> up to much bandwidth and time.
>
> Lady Magdalea
>

> > L T wrote:In an effort to try to figure out how to
> attract new people and keep them in, here are a series of questions that I'd
> like as many of you as possible to answer...so that I can get a good
> "demographic"... keep answers brief...please...

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra