[Ansteorra] Questions 7/18

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 18:02:28 PDT 2004

I'm not in school, I'm just trying to get a broad sampling to see if there is anything that can be gleaned to help us focus on when "recruiting" new people and keeping both the new and the not so new...and as Countess Margaret said...to help build understanding and commonality by people sharing their points of view...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Can I ask a Question ....What will you use this for ?....is this for you master?....Thank You....K...