Fw: [Ansteorra] Questions 7/18

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Jul 27 15:04:13 PDT 2004

 Ya know folks.. I feel I owe and appology here. After re-reading BOTH my
 posts I realized that in print alone they sound rather snipish which was
 never my intent. For that I appologize.

 What I do need to do is mark messages to read and answer when I have not
 been working the massive hours I have been the last few weeks and can
answer
 with a rational thought in my brain. (thank goodness only 2 more weeks of
 the 12 hour shifts 6 nights a week!)

 Magdalea