[Ansteorra] Food drive at Laurel's Prize Tourney

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 10:36:13 PDT 2004

From: "S.G. Wieland" <damaris1 at ev1.net>
>Anything in particular that they need?
>Damaris

No specific request, canned goods, baby items, etc, are best; non-perishables.

There is a link to the Church's website from the Laurel's Prize site, under their 'Care' button it
states: 'Food Pantry – We maintain a food pantry on-site to assist the residents of our community
with this most basic need.'

Church was please we were collecting for their pantry, and it's a good way to share our good will.

Thanks all, Hillary