Deadline...Re: [Ansteorra] Questions 7/18 thanks...etc.

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 22:28:29 PDT 2004

As with all surveys....there must be a cut off date...so everyone who wishes to respond needs to do so by August 10th, 2004.

Thanks!

Lorraine DeerSlayer

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks to everyone who has already answered! Amazing stuff!!!! Seems like the people here have a lot in common...

If you don't want to post your answers to the list...for whatever reason...send them to me personally...right now the responses are weighted toward "long-time players" and I need some more "short-time" and "mid-range" answers...though anything any one wishes to send will be happily compiled...for all answers/perspectives are valid and may lead to a different way to approach things....

If you chose to post the questions to another list...please, either send me the answers or if a public list...tell me where so that I can gleen the info...

Thanks again!

Lorraine DeerSlayer

P.S. All info extracted from private e-mails will be done in such a way to ensure the privacy of the sender. There are already a great number of quotable phrases...I will only share them if I get explicit permission from the writer.