[Ansteorra] Any body expert enough to help Countess Tessa??

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jul 30 17:36:19 PDT 2004

Hey Gang...Countess Tessa is having some type of weird day with her computer
(see below) Forgive the bandwidth but if any of you Uber computer gurus that
we have a few of in our kingdom can give her a hand I think she'd appreciate
it. Give her a call if you can. It doesn't sound like she's got much hope of
seeing your message.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen