[Ansteorra] An invitation to dance musicians for Kingdom Dance Symposium and Argent Anniversary

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 12:35:57 PDT 2004

Greetings to one and all from HL Gerald of Leesville.

I would like to ask all musicians who were planning on attending Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium (June 25-27) and/or Ansteorran Argent Anniversary (July 9 - 11) to respond to this missive by swiftest pigeon or runner so that I may prepare a place for you.

Please let me know which event (or both) you will be able to attend.  In the case of Argent Anniversary, please let me know your availability for the various balls (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).  It is my hope that we will fill the halls with our music, and the hearts of the dancers with joy as we accompany them in the dance.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate.