[Ansteorra] Castellan Website

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 07:17:22 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I'm afraid that things got a bit windy up here last night and many of our populace members were (and some still are) without power.  Unfortunately the webpage for our Castellan event this weekend is currently on a server in a home without power.  If you need any information on the event, please e-mail one of the autocrats directly at:

Kelandra_C at hotmail.com
faolanmacfarland at cox.net
martadormani at yahoo.com

Every effort is being made to get the website back online by tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience.  We look forward to seeing everyone at Castellan this weekend.

Mercedes
Baroness of Northkeep