[Ansteorra] house fire

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:44:12 PDT 2004

To the Wonderful People of Ansteorra,

    Thanks to a wonderful friend loaning me a laptop, I am now back online again.
    I wanted to say how greatful I am to all of the wonderful people in the kingdom of Ansteorra, all the phone calls and support has been my saving grace. A special thanks to Lord Malcolm for taking all my phone calls at all hours of the day and night when I didn't have enough strength and he loaned me some of his. For all the wonderful people who has given me a shoulder to lean on and an encouraging word to keep me going. Lorriane, Rachel, Olivia, and Baroness Kezia just to name a very few. I never knew how big my family was until now. Thank you so very much.
    At first all I could see was the loss but now I see all I really have. I lost the little stuff but still have the best stuff my life, my family and the most wonderful friends and family in the whole world.
    I was so overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone with all the donations. I wish to send special hand written thank you notes to everyone. Again I am so greatful and thank you so much for everything. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Sincerely, Janeene Owens
In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
Deputy Seneschal