[Ansteorra] Warlord Lost and Found

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Jun 2 06:16:28 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra

Well, the event is over - we made it through!

We have tons of items left behind. Here is the list:

Several blue chairs, one marked with Daniels Mac Mac, one marked with Cox
1 kelly green chair
1 Blue and yellow chair
1 Light green chair
1 powder blue chair
A plethera of wood mugs and chalices
A cornucopia of metal and ceramic mugs
2 foam discs
1 humungus green cooler
1 chair with fishes - very cute by the way
1 white rug left on field
1 blue tarp
And yes, m'lady - your pink contact case - give me a call!

The following are left over from Warlord 30, and are in danger of being auctioned off or disposed of....

several blue ice chests
1 navy chair
1 yellow chair
1 gray cooler
1 black playstation chair

Please contact me at 214-485-1593 or 214-284-8855 to identify and claim

Your Servant
Lady Kathryn the Sleepy

You know you are a tired autocrat when you show up to business meeting with your clothes inside out :)