[Ansteorra] New Central Region Hospitaler

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sun Jun 6 05:48:24 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

After conferring with Lady Magdalea the Kingdom Hospitaler, I am pleased to
announce that Lady Clare Wynters will be assuming the role of Central Region
Hospitaler. I know that she will do a fine job in this position, and that
you all will continue
with the fine job that I have had the pleasure of experiencing.with you all.

I have enjoyed my time as the Central Region Hospitaler, and with getting to
know the people within the region, and I hope to continue to do so at
various event throughout the year.

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Central Region Hospitaler
Kingdom of Hospitaler