[Ansteorra] Warlord Thank you - addition

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 11:45:41 PDT 2004

Some others that need to be Thanked ,were the 4 young men that helped people set-up ...they went around and did a good job for those of Us bye ourselves...Thank You Guys ...ya did good...

Julie Cunningham <Julie at ettros.com> wrote:Greetings all.

Of course, I left off someone very important. My most sincere and humblest of apologies.

Thanks to HL Snorri for running the Bardic competition. You did a fabulous job! Thanks also to Lord Key Connor and the four young men who assisted in building the bardic fire.

YIS
Lady Kathryn Cuninghame of Ayr
(the forgetful)