[Ansteorra] temporary living help

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 19:59:46 PDT 2004

Greetings, everyone!
I am coming out for one of my trials, and if Wal-Mart
has there way only trial, for Worker's Comp.  The
trial is in Tulsa on July 7th at 9am.  I think I am
going to come into Tulsa the day before, but I am not
sure, and I think I am coming out alone.  Is there
anyone that can give me a hand with a place to stay
for 0-2 nights, and transport?  I want to come in on
the 6th and go scream at my attorney for being a nob,
then go to court on the 7th-probably all day-and I do
not knwo if I am leaving the 8th, or if there will be
more court, or what.  I will know more Tuesday.  This
is a long and annoying story, involving Wal-Mart and
my attorney's office.  sigh.

So, can anyone give me a hand?
YiS,

=====
Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed