[Ansteorra] Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 14:36:59 PDT 2004

thank you for the information of the coronation of TRH
and also the 25th anniversary event.  Since my lord
and I are are only going to be arriving on the 3rd of
July, we have to get unpacked into the house and start
looking for work.
I cannot say for sure if we are going to make it (I
really wanted to go it sounds like a good time ;D) but
have to look at how the $$ situation is lol.

But thank you for the information

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft (my bumpersticker)