[Ansteorra] RE MIA

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 13:40:57 PDT 2004

Greetings,
 I never knew you or Holland, but I will keep you both in my thoughts
anyway. I prayed this would never happen, but now I will pray he is all
right.

Gerita

To all those who know us or remember us, the names listed above are
those of friends who know my husband by various personas, be they SCA,
SCI FI or Mundane.  As of June 12, 2004, at 1300 our time, Holland R.
Cooley was listed as Missing In Action.  It is my hope that you will all
keep him in your thoughts. I will try to keep you all posted as I find
out information.

Draven Cooley

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"
http://mail.yahoo.com

End of Ansteorra Digest, Vol 13, Issue 18