[Ansteorra] Stir up the Ansteorrans to Merriments--Midsummer Faire

Chari cecelie at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 20:16:39 PDT 2004

 Stir up the Ansteorrans to merriments!
Once again good gentles of Ansteorra it is time for Midsummer Faire June 26th hosted by the Shire of Gates Edge.

Come all to celebrate a day spent in merriment and an evening spent in wonder! Gates Edge will be choosing our Shire Champions for Rapier, Arts & Sciences, Bardic, and Dance! And The Croaky Throat is back  for our first time competitors of Bardic,

In addition to our Shire Championships there will be a Bardic Circle, a Frugal Garb Competition and best of all- an Incredible Italian Feast prepared by our very our Carluccio di Baia! (Seating is limited to 75 so make certain you reserve soon by emailing Lord Alden Drake- alden_drake at sbcglobal.net  or by phone: (832) 237-7080)

Midsummer Faire XV is being held at the Knights of Columbus Hall on FM 1488
Site opens at 10am and closes at 9pm. The site is DRY!

Site fee: $9 ($27 Family max; children 5-12: $5) additional $3 NMS without current proof of membership.

Feast fee: $6; children 5-12: $3

For Directions or Further information on Midsummer Faire XV visit our website at http://graywood.ansteorra.org/midsummer-faire-Gateedge.html