[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern activities at 25th year

Gróa Ulfsdottir groa at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 16:16:03 PDT 2004

Posted on behalf of HL Dominique

Greetings to all good Lords and Ladies,

If you would like to teach a Middle-eastern class for 25th year please
contact me as soon as possible. So far I only have 4 classes scheduled and
would like to have more. Please send a brief description of the class and
what times and days are good for you. Also send me a number that I may reach
you at so that if there is a problem with the time or day, I will be able to
call to work it out.

Also, if anyone has any extra rugs for use at Al Hafla area please bring
them. I will have tape and marker to put names on them so that we may return
them after the event. Thank you!

In Service,

Hl Dominique Michelle LeVesseur