[Ansteorra] Questions about Gulf Wars

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Jun 27 17:56:18 PDT 2004

Once upon a time there was sa a page for gulfwars. I was wondering if
someone who will be involved with the next gulf wars would msg me I need
some particulars such as tent sizes and merchanting information as well. Our
household is wanting to make a showing and we need some major info so we can
majorly plan ahead (most of us are buying/makeing some tents)

Chass of Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Member House of the Red Shark (Head of recruitment ask me about my Belaying
pen)