[Ansteorra] Forwarded Information on Pennsic Tourney: ATTN Sable Falcons

Ron Brooks rbrooks at xit.net
Tue Jun 15 13:41:37 PDT 2004

To the Captains and Sergeants of the Red Company, Do I Sgt. Cydrych
Clutorix, send greetings and invitation. On Thursday the 19th Day of August,
in the White List, on the filed at Pennsic, there is to be a test of skill
at arms. This contest will be in the form of a 5 man field battle. It will
be open to all Unbelted Members of the Red Company, Meridian Legion of the
Bear Members, Ansteorian Sable Falcon, and recipients of similar AOA, or
Grant level fighting awards from all Kingdoms. Please assemble your 5 best
Men at Arms and meet on the field for some fun and fellowship with your
Brothers and Sisters from across the Known World. There will be prizes for
the victorious combatants and their inspiration. If you have any questions
please contact me at cydrych at darkyarddotcom.