[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 13, Issue 18

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 21:29:12 PDT 2004

2 July you say?

How conviniant!!

That weekend the Shire of Middleford is also sponsoring a shoot hosted by my
HL wife Darcy and I.  For $10 we'll feed you Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
If you don't getenough to either eat or shooting, it's you'own fault.  See
the June Black Star for more details or email me.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.