[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 18:16:53 PDT 2004

Gilli,
thanks for the invite, but that's the day we're
leaving for Texas lol, we won't be arriving there
until either late July 4, early july 5th

Oh and if anyone knows of a one bedroom house/duplex
with a yard that allows pets in a range of $350 - $450
a month that is open now, it would be great info we're
having very very bad luck finding a place to live.
one place kinda hit the hole in the road and we are
once again back to the starting point  It appears it
may be the tent (good thing we just bought a large one
lol) for a bit.

:)
Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft (my bumpersticker)