[Ansteorra] Stay dry this weekend and come to Midsummer Faire

Chari cecelie at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 15:13:04 PDT 2004

Once again good gentles of Ansteorra it is time for Midsummer Faire June 26th hosted by the Shire of Gates Edge.

Come all to celebrate a day spent in merriment and an evening spent in wonder! Gates Edge will be choosing our Shire Champions for Rapier, Arts & Sciences, Bardic, and Dance! And The Croaky Throat is back  for our first time competitors of Bardic,

In addition to our Shire Championships there will be a Bardic Circle, a Frugal Garb Competition and best of all- an Incredible Italian Feast prepared by our very our Carluccio di Baia! (Seating is limited to 75 so make certain you reserve soon by emailing Lord Alden Drake- alden_drake at sbcglobal.net  or by phone: (832) 237-7080)

Midsummer Faire XV is being held at the Knights of Columbus Hall on FM 1488
Site opens at 10am and closes at 9pm. The site is DRY!

Site fee: $9 ($27 Family max; children 5-12: $5) additional $3 NMS without current proof of membership.

Feast fee: $6; children 5-12: $3

For Directions or Further information on Midsummer Faire XV visit our website at http://graywood.ansteorra.org/midsummer-faire-Gateedge.html