[Ansteorra] wastelands demo

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 21:52:12 PDT 2004

Greetings,

     The Shire of the Wastelands would like to send a heartfelt thank you to all the people who came out and spent a hot saturday in garb helping us with our demo.  It was the first one we have had in 2 years and we had a great turnout.  We gave out lots of info and hope to see new people at our populace meeting next week.  We wouldn't have had as successful a day without all the help from the great folks who drove up to Enid and spent the day fighting, dancing, playing music and talking to mundanes about the SCA.  All of you are wonderful and we thank you for your generosity in helping us.  I hope you all had fun and enjoyed the day.  Also, a big thank you to all the folks who helped with setting up and then tearing down the pavilions and list fields and cleaned up after it was over.

Thanks again
Bowdran, Seneschal of the Wastelands
Keina Greenleaf
and all the members of the Shire