[Ansteorra] It has come to my attention

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jun 30 07:52:56 PDT 2004

Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there may be some groups who have tried to
contact me by email and for whatever reason, the internet gods prevented it
from reaching me. I just spoke with someone who has sent me two emails to
try to alert me that they wished to bring something for the Museum. I,
however, never recieved these emails. So this could be happening to some
other groups.

If you have tried to contact me by email at hlannes at ev1.net and never
recieved a reply from me, please abandon this route and call me at home. My
home number is 281-259-0322. If the line is busy, I am on line. If the
answering machine takes it, I am not home. It has the ability to take only a
30 second message, so your best route is to leave your name, number, and
that you need to speak to me about the Museum. Speak slowly, loudly and
clearly as it is a cranky sort of device. I will contact you as soon as I
hear it. Please, no calls after 11 p.m. central time.

Hopefully, this will ensure that all who wish to bring something for the
Museum can contact me. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
AAA Museum Director
Dear God,  Help me to be the person