[Ansteorra] Re: uh... I ho eyou didn't mean to do this.

Hal Siegel therion at therionarms.com
Mon Mar 1 13:16:06 PST 2004

> Do you realize you just sent this to the Ansteorran mailing list from your
> business adderss?
>
> Morgan

Believe me, I didn't send that. Farking spammers use my address sometimes,
it's the problem with having a high profile domain and email address.
Looks like the bastards got lucky this time - or, spam software is
starting to get smarter and pulls addresses from mailing lists and then
resubmits - or some jerk munged a note to use my return address. I've made
exactly one post to the Ansteorran list, that was a request for Food Court
help for my friend at Gulf Wars, posted last week.

I get the list in digest form, so I won't get a chance to see the
offending note with full email headers. Can someone forward that note to
me with full headers?  Sigh.

               Hal Siegel - TherionArms
              http://www.therionarms.com