[Ansteorra] Gulf War Traveling Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 7 22:49:12 PST 2004

  Lorraine asked:
> What are your favourite stops on the way to Gulf War?
I don't think Alina and I have any favorite stops on the way to Gulf
Wars. We do try to make sure we are traveling through Houston late at
night though, but that is to avoid the Houston daytime traffic. We may
stop at IHOP there for dinner.

On the way back we usually stop at Shoney's for their all you can eat
breakfast. This is the one near the Mississippi/Louisiana border.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com