[Ansteorra] Gulf War Traveling Question

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 8 09:07:25 PST 2004

TA travel america for Showers,stretched,arcade and food.  the one in Dallas,
Shreveport, Jakson Showers are $7.50. and worth it. at least for me you get
a private room to shower in. clean towels, Soap and you can stay in the
shower as long as you want and still have hot water. finish up leave towels
in room and someone else comes and cleans the shower room so it can be
readied for another use.

Walmart in Hatiesburg for Perishables before getting to site

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra

--- If you focus on the negative all you see is the negative, when you focus
on the positive the whole world changes----