[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronial

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Mon Mar 8 21:55:15 PST 2004

Friends...

	Bordermarch held a celebration this past weekend.
We have much to be thankful for....
our newest Champions,

Chivalric			HE Sir Ulsted of Loch Soilleir
Rapier			HE Don Modius of Stargate
Archery			Lord Fredrick of Rosenfeld
Arts and Science		HL Dyan of Rosenfeld
Youth Rapier		Ldy Alexandria Penrose of Greywood

We stand with them, for they have won our hearts as well.

Many thanks to those whom ran the lists for us... HE Countess Tessa and
HE Baroness Amberlea.

The Scarlet Sisters with House Morning Glory did a Wonderful Job in
making sure no warrior fell due to thirst.

Many helped marshal the fields... without them no tournaments could
commense.

of those that entered to become champion, you gave with all your heart...
and honor was upheld. We very much hope to see you again upon the list
field.

Lady Ophelia la rue, with much help, saw to it that things ran
smoothly... they indeed did.

Lord Elrique cooked a nice italian feast.... many whom stepped from their
tables, helped in serving others without complaint.

My thanks to His Gace, Duke Patrick Michael.... the chivalric war
practise went very well.
Don Robert with Don Ansgar saw to it our rapier, is also ready for war.

Unto Bordermarch,
Know this... A strong barony you are, for you raised the banner of the
Sable Star high.

Our good King and Queen, thank you for gracing us with your presence.

Ansteorra,
So close to war... you came and left wonderful memories, for indeed it
was a great day.

I remain,
	Armand
      Baron of Bordermarch