[Ansteorra] Gulf War Traveling Question

James Crouchet jtc at swordworks.org
Tue Mar 9 09:08:28 PST 2004

Mike Anderson's in Baton Rouge

Seafood with a Cajun theme but with many dishes that use a more
sophisticated approach. For instance, "The Guitreau" which is a poached
snaper covered in a sauce of spiced roux, white wine, butter, crawfish
tails, mushrooms and shrimp. I think of it as a blend of old style French
cooking and Cajun cooking. Great desserts too (I like the bread pudding
with whisky sauce). About 5 miles off I10.

Not cheap but it won't break the bank either. $12-$25 per person according
to what you get. More if you booze it up. Since this is about 2/3 into our
trip we don't drink much.

I know, the name is odd for a Cajun place. One would expect it to be
Mouton's or Thibideaux's or Crouchet's.  ;-)

The address is 1031 West Lee Drive

Doré