[Ansteorra] suitable camera for taking pictures inside a museum

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 12:32:16 PST 2004

400ASA slide film will go to about 20' with no real problem, and 25ASA will go down right, oh my huge!!!

I took slides while on a trip to China. I used all 400ASA slide film, and although I had to lean against a pillar inside one monistary, I got very clear images with only a couple of candles for light.

So, 400ASA film and a polorizing filter as a minimum are needed for what you wish to do.

your servant,
mahee

Baronman at aol.com wrote:
Also-lets look at ASA ratings on film. The lower the ASA rating such as 100
or 200 will give suitable negatives for enlargements while 400 or 1000 will
only go up to maybe 8x10 before it starts to fall apart. Now an ASA 25 slide
film on a tripod with a polarizing filter, remote shutter release and an
exposure time of about 7 seconds indoors can enlarge up to a wall mural with no
difficulty. Been there- done that
Bors