[Ansteorra] An Announcement from Free Trumpet Press West

Kevin L. Conlin klconlin at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:07:00 PST 2004

Greetings, one and all.

As previously announced, Free Trumpet Press West, the official publication
branch of the College of Arms, is merging into the SCA Marketplace.  As of
now we are not accepting any more orders at the Bloomington, Illinois
address.  Hopefully the inventory and everything else will be transferred
over by the end of the month so you can begin placing your orders in
California.

The merger will (hopefully) allow people to purchase the FTPW items on-line
as well as via mail.

I have a few orders that were received in the past few weeks -- they will
be filled and shipped out by this weekend.  If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me directly.

Rory mac Feidhlimidh, OP
Curator, Free Trumpet Press West

Free Trumpet Press West
820 E. Monroe St