[Ansteorra] My ID stolen from elsewhere

Lady Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 19:38:44 PST 2004

As a rule, I consider very bad etiquette (and rude) to send anything at all
to multiple recipients and NOT use blind carbon copy. I also usually delete
anything received as a mass mailing if the sender didn't use blind carbon
copy. I don't even bother to look at it.

Personal opinion and practices

Deirdre