[Ansteorra] Gulf War Traveling Question

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 00:24:38 PST 2004

I know Kief and I have found some fabulous restaurants along the Southern Route...
like...a really good Mexican resteraunt in Crowley. We try to stop at at least one new food place each trip....but then again...we are kind of adventerous...

We used to stop at the last state rest stop in Louisianna...on the way back to Texas...
cause the oaks are huge and it was beautiful...they took out the rest stop though...and I hope they haven't cut down the oaks...they were old growth...and there's so little of the old forrests left...it would be a shame if that little patch went away...

One of these days...we will make the pilgrimage to Avery Island...the home of Tobasco...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
Lorraine asked:
> What are your favourite stops on the way to Gulf War?
I don't think Alina and I have any favorite stops on the way to Gulf
Wars. We do try to make sure we are traveling through Houston late at
night though, but that is to avoid the Houston daytime traffic. We may
stop at IHOP there for dinner.

On the way back we usually stop at Shoney's for their all you can eat
breakfast. This is the one near the Mississippi/Louisiana border.

Stefan
--------
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com