[Ansteorra] Gulf War Traveling Question

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Mon Mar 8 00:33:32 PST 2004

Well my family all likes stopping at Vicksburg, Miss.
- Civil war battlefield, other historical points of interest through out the city, and the mighty river itself: All makes this into a nice place to stop over at,  from a few hours to actually spending the night.
(Ask me about the "Southern Belle" at the Inn in Vicksburg, sometime.)

I also like Shreveport because its at the half way point for those of us coming from the Western part of the Kingdom.

Agnarr