[Ansteorra] Long Delays

swieland at direcway.com swieland at direcway.com
Mon Mar 22 09:52:29 PST 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

> Is anyone else experiencing long delays in the time it takes a massage to
> put on the list??

Well no but I don't usually have massages on the list. :)  Oh you meant message!

Sorry, Gilli.  I couldn't resist.  To answer your question, no I haven't noticed it.

Damaris

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
	--President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864