[Ansteorra] Youth at war

mike young uther at lcc.net
Tue Mar 23 17:03:31 PST 2004

Our two boys had a GREAT time fighting boffer at war.  If they hadn't been tough heavy fighters, they might have CRIED when the last fight ended:)
Our only problem was a schedule change on Sat. that put fighting at 10 instead of 11 so when we got there it was almost over.  I would love to find a way to better inform people of such changes in the future.
Many people gave a great deal of time this war to marshal and teach our Youth in combat, and I am forever grateful.
Mistress Gwyneth