[Ansteorra] Coursing at Defender of the Flame

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Thu Mar 25 08:08:00 PST 2004

Greetings!

The autocrat of Defender of the Flame has graciously allowed me to bring my
new coursing machine to their event this weekend and have some fun running
the hounds!  If anyone is interested, please come on out.  I’m still
learning, but do need the practice!  :-)

We most likely will not be starting until 1:00 or so, but if you would like
to try your dog at coursing, be sure to feed them little or no breakfast and
don’t let them drink a lot of water.  When they run, their stomachs should
be empty.

Hope to see people there!

Gilyan

---