[Ansteorra] Gulf War rapier numbers of the Coast...

cyranobcc cyranobcc at netzero.net
Mon Mar 29 10:06:54 PST 2004

Your Excellency,

Begging your pardon, but you neglected to mention all of the Defenders of
the Coast who fought along side us:

Lady Juliana
Lord Maddog
and the piper whose name escapes me (sorry).

I can tell you, I was on the crest of the ravine when the Ansteorran Rapier
forces entered, and it was a stirring sight seeing our Army, led my Their
Majesties Migel and Conal, being piped into battle.  We may have been fewer
in numbers this year, but we were no less bold and tenacious.  Those
fighters gave all they had, holding nothing back, defending King, Queen, and
Kingdom.

I am honored to have fought beside each one of them.

In Service to the Dream,

Lord Brian mac Cael