[Ansteorra] Gulf War Numbers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Mar 30 08:00:51 PST 2004

When the number come in  I would also be interested in knowing how
attendance this year compares to the years past.  It would be cool if we
knew that my kingdom as well.  Attendance for the Gulf War Kingdoms
seemed way down  but attendance for other kingdoms farther away seemed
like it might have been up a little bit or perhaps just flat.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra