[Ansteorra] Pennsic Blood Drive

Kevin L. Conlin klconlin at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 30 10:33:39 PST 2004

Forwarded by request:

Pennsic 33 Blood Drive - Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic War

Greeting good gentles of the Known World.   Winter is upon us (for those of
us in the northern hemisphere anyway), and while it is very cold here, many
thoughts are of the warm summer weather to come......and of course the
pending Pennsic War.  And while we will be spending time with our friends
and playing 'war', many others will be fighting a very different kind of
battle......the  fight to live.

It is during the summer months that blood supplies are very low and every
donation is a chance for someone to win their battle.  So once again, there
will be a Red Cross blood drive at Pennsic War.  The annual blood drive
will take place on Friday, August 13th and Monday, August 16th from 10:00am
to 4:00pm at the Zion Baptist Church, 148 Curry Road, Slippery  Rock,
PA.  The church is located within walking distance of the Pennsic grounds
(just below Mt. Eislinn) and will be added to the bus route each drive day.

If you would like to pre-register to donate, volunteer, or would just like
more information,  please contact me at scahedgehog at verizon.net.

Together, we can make a difference.  So, "Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic
War".

In Serice and Thanks,
Lady Angelique d'Herisson
Middle Kingdom - SCA