[Ansteorra] RE: Warlord - New RV camping rules - more info.....

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Tue May 4 07:31:56 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone

Just wanted to drop a quick note to provide more information on the Reserved RV camping at Warlord.

The reserved RV camping area is the section just west of the Canton Civic Center.  A reserved RV camping site is defined as full hook ups that include water, electric and **sewer** services.  If you are in this site and need those hookups, then you will be assessed the $20.00 per night fee. Please contact me ASAP to reserve these sites.

If you do not require the **sewer** hook ups, then there are plenty of non-reserved sites available at a first come, first served basis.  These sites will not be assessed that fee.

The quick, Cliff Notes (tm) answer......

Dont need sewer, dont need reserved....

If you need any further information, let me know.

YIS

Lady Kathryn