[Ansteorra] PENNSIC 33

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Wed May 5 10:34:38 PDT 2004

Pre-registration for Pennsic 33 ends June 1, 2004.   If you are planning on
going to this shopping extravaganza and wish to camp with Ansteorra, please
preregister and put "Kingdom of  Ansteorra" as the group you are camping
with.  You may register on line and pay with paypal, or download the forms
at https://https.clockwatchers.com/cooperslake/index.php

There is a lot fun to be had at Pennsic, from friends, fighting, classes,
parties,  and shopping.  I am sure I am leaving  a lot out; I never see
much beyond the shopping.

Please email me after you register with the number in your party.  This way
I can be sure our count and the land office's count coincide.

sincerely,
Seraphina