[Ansteorra] Who Won?

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sat May 1 17:00:54 PDT 2004

While nature wept with joy at the display of chivalric prowess on the field,
and God in His Heaven did meter but few flashes of lightning to herald the
words of Their Majesties, the pride of Ansteorran chivalry gave their best,
to the cheers of many who stood under their pavilions on this fine Scottish
day and watched the fighting.

The field was treacherous, causing many to fall, but chivalry was served in
every respect as time and again opponent helped opponent from their
inadvertent fall and asked their oponent to make ready.  Battles were hard
fought, and hard won.

The final round engaged Sir Aleric Drake, Sir Timotheous Kalamanos, and Sir
Aaron McGregor, engaged to hold the field.  In the end, of these three
courageous hearts only one could be king.

I hope all will join me in congratulating our new prince, and Heir to the
throne of Ansteorra,

Sir Aleric Drake.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom Ansteorra