[Ansteorra] Comments and suggestions requested

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Fri May 7 08:53:18 PDT 2004

I agree the Panther people stand behind their
product. I had our seams painted and the canvas I
choose was not compatible with the seam paint which
caused the seams to leak. They replaced every stitch
of canvas, walls, Rain fly and all so that the
compatible canvas would match in color. They also paid
shipping both ways. That is customer service. I don't
think I could by from another manufacturer,.
Iames