[Ansteorra] Rapier Artistry at Loch Guardian

loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun May 9 16:43:51 PDT 2004

Oye!

Her Excellency, Baroness Katya has asked this humble Event Steward to pass
these words of hers:

Let us not call it "dueling".  Let us call it "Rapier Artistry".  Yes, I
like that.

Therefore We will not have Dueling, We will have Rapier Artistry and My
lawful subjects will not go against the will of His Excellency if they are
demonstrating their Artistry to me.  Of course, HE William may not
understand the finer points of this distinction, so perhaps the Rapier
community will perform for me in a less conspicuous location.

Jennette Makepays
There are now only 6 days till Loch Guardian